PBZ Bank has introduced mobile banking services which allow their customers to carry out banking activities on their account from anywhere at anytime. PBZ Bank customers do not have to stand in queues or spend time commuting from their home to the bank as they can make most of the bank’s activities using mobile phone from the comfort of their home.
Benefits of using PBZ Bank Mobile Banking
- The mobile banking services of PBZ gives you the advantage of anytime banking through your phone.
- It is available to all PBZ customers with savings or current account.
- PBZ Mobile Banking services are absolutely free of charges, except the transaction charges.
- It is a safe and secure process.
- There is no need of registration with any specific service provider as it can be availed across all service providers.
Monday to Sunday 24 x 7
|Funds transfer between accounts (Maximum 3,000 a day)||1,000|
|Funds transfer to service providers (Maximum 3,000 a day)||1,000|
PBZ Mobile Banking Security Measures
In case your phone is misplaced or stolen, your account is still safe as there is no information saved on your SIM card or mobile phone. You can also call customer service in case of misplaced phone to report the theft deactivating your IPIN.
In case you enter your PIN incorrectly a number of times consecutively, PBZ blocks the PIN. Therefore, you need to contact a nearest branch or call the customer care number
PBZ Bank Mobile Banking: Do’s and Don’ts
- It is preferable that your mobile phone is secured by a unique password, only known to you.
- Ensure you choose a strong password, and avoid to use e.g. your birthdate, or continuing number
- Ensure you change your password on a regular basis to keep it safe and secure.
- In case of a lost or stolen phone, report the incident immediately to the bank as well as the nearest police station.
Do not s:
- Mobile banking is very risky as you access the services while on the move. Therefore, do not enter your details in hurry for any kind of transaction.
- Never share confidential information in any other website, other than the registered bank’s system.
- Do not share any banking information on your phone.
- In case of change in your mobile number, do not forget to inform the bank immediately.